North Dakota State Railroad Museum

3102 37th St NW
Mandan, North Dakota 58554
(701)663-9322

                      Click on a photo to enlarge

  
Soo caboose #282 built in 1913 was donated by the Soo Line Railroad on May 8, 1986.  The caboose is 95% restored to it's paint scheme of the 1950's.


BN caboose #10411 (ex CB&Q) was donated by the Burlington Northern Railroad on October 27, 1985.


Soo tank car #22511 was purchased from the Soo Line Railroad on June 19, 1990.


The 16 ton yard mule was donated by the Burlington Northern Railroad on November 1, 1986.  This engine was doing active service in Glendive, Montana at the time. Purchased new by NSP as NSP 1, in 1962 purchased by NP as NP 11.


Soo box car #135452


BN caboose #12591 (ex GN X-73) was donated by the Burlington Northern Railroad.


Northern Pacific box car #202124 donated by the Burlington Northern Railroad on January 13, 1983.


Northern Pacific 60' flat car #64027.

  
Northern Pacific refrigerator car #92015


Northern Pacific 40' box car #14303


Northern Pacific box car #40516 donated by BNSF and came from operations at Alliance, Nebraska.


Northern Pacific box car

  
Ex Amoco 555 SW1 switcher

       
Ex REA truck